Apply online for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 for fresher’s. Andhra Bank job openings in India for the latest vacancies of entry level Banking. Candidates who are Interested and eligible for this job they can apply online for Andhra Bank careers through registration link. Candidates can go through the website link and update your details. So visit daily are book mark this page link for latest updated from board about the banking industry.
Andhra Bank is hiring career oriented candidates for Clerk PO and SO posts. Fresher’s and experienced candidates who are eligible for this openings they can take this as a big challenge and apply for the latest recruitment as given below.
Finally the Andhra Bank has announced different job openings in all location in India.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Bank Name||Andhra Bank|
|Experience||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification details||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Working Location||Accors India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s, Specialist officers and Managers|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary||Best in Marketplace|
New Job Openings in Andhra Bank across India:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Andhra Bank Company Profile:
Andhra Bank (BSE: 532418) is a medium-sized public sector bank (PSB). Bank had a 2803 branches and 3636 ATMs.
|Company Name||Andhra Bank|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Suresh N Patel(MD & CEO)|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|No. of Employees||29,598 (2013)|
Andhra Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the below three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Andhra Bank Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of Andhra Bank.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application
- Pay Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Andhra Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a degree, PG and more from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Updated Resume
5-9-11, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad.
Hyderabad 500 004.