Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Has Released Group-III Notification 2018 on 15th Oct 2018.
Great Opportunity for government job seekers in Andhra Pradesh.
Total Number of Positions: 1670 posts
- PR&RD Department – Commissioner, Panchayat Raj – Panchayat Secretary – 1000 Posts.
- Revenue Department – CCLA- Junior Assistant – cum – Computer Assistant – 670 posts.
Panchayat Secretary Positions:
No. of Panchayat Secretary posts in AP Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department is 1511 on contract basis for a period of one year. District wise vacancy details are given below.
APPSC Group 3 Vacancy 2018 District wise Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Posts||District Name||Number of Vacancies|
PSC Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary Posts
|Name of Sectt Dept||Name of the Department/ Unit||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|PR&RD Department||Commissioner, Panchayat Raj||Panchayat Secretary||1000|
|Revenue Department||CCLA||Junior Assistant-cum – Computer Assistant||670|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1670 Posts|
APPSC Group 3 Exam Details:
- Application Start Date: 15th Oct 2018
- Application Last Date: Nov 2018
- Application fee: 250+120/- (all category), 120/- (sc,st,ph)
- Screening Test Date: 16th Dec 2018
- Mains Date: 2nd Jan 2019
- Application Mode& Official Site: www.pcs.gov.in
- Age Limit: 18 – 42 years.
Panchayat Secretary Salary: 16,400 – 49,870/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline.
Panchayat Secretary Selection Procedure & Syllabus:
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Interview or Certificate verification
|Examination (MCQs) Degree Standard||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Max. marks||Syllabus|
|Screening test||150||150||150||This test will have MCQs from the following topics- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Political, Economic, Social, Cultural & legal implications/problems, over view of Indian Constitution, analytical ability, Logical reasoning & data interpretation, Economic development in India since independence, History of Modern India with emphasis upon Indian national movement, regional/national/international current affairs, Women empowerment & Economic development through self help groups and so on.|
|Paper-1: General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150||This paper will have MCQs from the following topics- over view of Indian Constitution, data interpretation, analytical ability & logical reasoning, regional/national/international current affairs, geography of India with focus on A.P etc.|
|Paper-2: Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150||150||This paper will have MCQs from the following topics- Roles & responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary, Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department of A.P., Revenue & expenditure Management of local bodies, Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India as well as in Andhra Pradesh, Rural Sociology: History & Evolution of schemes catering to upliftment of rural poor and so on.|
APPSC Group 3 Exam Application Procedure:
- Visit APPSC’s website https://psc.ap.gov.in
- In homepage, search for the OTPR tab: it will be available on the right side
- Click on the ‘direct recruitment’ link then ‘continue’ button
- Find and click on the ‘New Registration’ tab and enter the required details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photo and signature
- After uploading the documents, click on the save option
Immediately you will receive a registration ID. Note it down carefully as you will require it at the time of attempting second stage of online application.
APPSC Group 3 Online Application Form 2018 Submission
On homepage of APPSC’s website https://psc.ap.gov.in, search for ‘Online application submission’ section
- Click on the said section
- Fill your personal details like user ID/registration ID and password
- Proceed further as per provided instructions
- Now check the declaration box and go into payment section for submission of application fee
- Make the payment
- Note down details carefully
- Print your final submitted application form and keep it safe for future reference
Visit daily for latest updates – Indian Enews