Apply online for Axis Bank recruitment 2018 – 2019 for fresher’s. Axis Bank job openings in India for the latest vacancies of entry level Engineers and IT internship jobs. Candidates who are Interested and eligible for this job they can apply online for Axis Bank careers through registration link. Candidates can go through the website link and update your details. So visit daily are book mark this page link for latest updated from board about the banking industry.
Axis Bank is hiring career oriented candidates for Clerk PO and SO posts. Fresher’s and experienced candidates who are eligible for this openings they can take this as a big challenge and apply for the latest recruitment as given below.
Finally the Axis bank has announced different job openings in all location in India.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
|Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Experience||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification details||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary||Best in Marketplace|
New Job Openings in Axis Bank across India:
- Bank Teller
- Bank Clerk
- Bank PO (Probationary Officer)
- Specialist Officers
- Data Entry Staff
- Financial Analyst
- Loan Officer
- Financial Manager
- IT Engineers
- BPO Staff
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- ATM Guards
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Field Officers
- Marketing Executives
Axis Bank Company Profile:
Axis Bank Limited is the 3rd largest private sector bank in India history. As on 31-Mar-2014, the Bank had a 3304 branches and 14,003 ATMs
The Bank has eight international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Shanghai, Colombo and representative offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The total assets of the overseas branches were US$7.86bn ().
|Company Name||Axis Bank|
|Founder(s) or Key People||Shikha Sharma MD & CEO|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
|No. of Employees||55,000|
|Headquarters||Maharashtra, Mumbai, India|
Axis Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The Selection process consists of the below three rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains (Who cleared the prelims Exam)
Axis Bank Registration Process:
- Go to the Official website of Axis Bank.
- Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application
- Pay Application Fee to complete the Registration Process.
Axis Bank Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a degree, PG and more from the Recognized university with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Mark sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark sheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- Updated Resume
Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400025.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2018-2019 Clerk PO and SO Vacancies
Apply at below given link and fill the all details.