How can I prevent Coronavirus infection?
Coronavirus disease spreads primarily through contact with an infected person once they cough or sneeze. It also spreads when an individual touches a surface or object that has the virus thereon, then touches their eyes, nose, or mouth.
1. Wear a facemask to stop spreading the virus to others.
2. Wash your hands whenever you get ‘home’.
3. If soap and water aren’t readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains a minimum of 60% alcohol.
4. Enough with the fingertips: Use your knees, feet, elbows and knuckles instead.
5. Carry extra napkins, disinfecting wipes and tissue.
6. Stop handling cash.
7. When possible, avoid contact with others once you are sick.
8. Avoid close contact with people who are infected.
Thank you for visiting IndianEnews.com