Apple iPhone 8 Review
The iPhone 8 is out with an all-glass design and three color variants gold, silver, space gray. It has powerful new chipset, improved camera and has wireless charging. Additional features like True Tone support for the display, doubled base storage and Bluetooth 5 support are plus for iPhone 8.
iphone 8 Cost:
- 64GB – ₹64,000 MRP
- 256GB – ₹77,000 MRP
OS: Apple IOS 11.
Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A11 Bionic SoC.
Body: Aluminum 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Gray, and Silver color options.
Screen: 4.7″ 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 750p resolution, 326ppi, True Tone adjustment via four-channel ambient light sensor, wide color gamut, 3D Touch.
Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage.
Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay only).
Battery: 1,821mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible).
Camera: 12MP camera with F/1.8 lens, optical image stabilization, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture.
Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording.
Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video.
Misc: Stereo speakers, pressure-sensitive Home key with fingerprint scanner, Taptic Engine.
- screen-to-body ratio is poor
- 3.5mm audio jack is not featured
- No microSD slot
- No change in iTune it required manual upload
- Fast charger is not provided in the box
- mono audio is still used for Video camera recording
Final iPhone 8 Review:
- The iPhone 8 looks similar to the iPhone 7.
- Cat.12 LTE support improved the connectivity.
- The iPhone 8 has a class-leading IPS LCD in terms of brightness and color calibration, thanks to the True Tone adjustment.
- Battery life is average.
- Performance-wise, the A11-powered iPhone 8 is the most powerful smartphone in the world right now.
- Apple iOS 11 is too good.
- First ever 4K videos at 60fps and they turned out great, even though little softer than the 30fps footage.
- The main camera offers the same great and better images in low light: less noise, sharper images and better color and white balance.
- The front 7MP selfie camera takes nice images but not the best.